The BlockReplacer is simply a tool to replace a block in your world with an other, so if you input the block id of wood and the id of stone
it replaces every wood block with a stone block. Simple isn't it? It may take some time, so please be patient. It's especially usefull for
things like glass and glass pane. So you don't have to replace all the glass blocks in your old buildings manually to get the cool glass
1. you choose a world in the list. WARNING: It must be an Anvil world (you know, that new world format)
2. you choose the ids and the metadata. (Info: to get the ids and data go here: MinecraftInfo)
3. you click Replace Blocks and wait until a message box pops up. (No seriously, it takes much time)
Here a little story:
Dirt to stone.
Stone to wood.
Hmm... Maybe that wasn't such a good idea xD
By downloading this you agree with the following:
You are allowed to:
1. use this tool and everything you create with it
You aren't allowed to:
1. redistribute this software or any part of it
2. make money with the software or anything based on it (except the worlds you change with it)
3. decompile it / get the source code
I am NOT responsible for any damage done to your computer or anything else.
One last thing: This is based on